- I am staying at school this summer as a resident assistant impostor. I keep track of all of the foreign groups that have chosen to use the wagner college dorms as their home base while they are visiting the city.
- This requires very little work from me, which is excellent except for the part where it is much less lucrative than I would prefer.
- I just returned from a week at the beach. A week is no where near long enough.
- I am being teased by a mouse. He lives in my room, and I wish he would not. He knows that I won't kill him and he is taking advantage.
- I am seeing Rufus Wainwright on august 19th in central park.
- I am officially scheduled to take the GRE on august 22 at 12:30pm. oh shit.
- I am taking one summer class, which is officially the easiest class I have ever taken. I should be studying for the midterm on tuesday.
- I am moving into my new apartment on August 10th. That means that I have to pack.
- I have to apply to graduate schools/programs so very soon. I am unsure where I will be exactly one year from now.
- I am approaching a 2 year anniversary. That is just plain crazy.
- I am going to Italy in January.
- I am graduating in less than one year.
- I am going on a cruise in less than one year.
- I am wearing manshorts.
- I have, within the last 3 hours, had to turn down invitations to Siren Fest and the Eighties Prom at Webster hall for tonight because I need to study more before my online Kaplan resources for the GRE run out at midnight. Learning sucks.
Okay, my desk shift ending in 9 minutes.
maybe I will return to livejournal again sometime before I am 30.